A creative leader with extensive education and experience in writing, teaching, and leadership. Specializes in leading teams, managing numerous projects simultaneously, and developing engaging content across platforms.
Copywriter, Freelance; Sunnyvale, CA (2015 – Present)
- Create and edit digital content including blogs and newsletters for lifestyle brands.
- Provide content consulting and editing services for small-business owners and independent clients.
Training and Operations Coordinator; The David and Lucile Packard Foundation (2017 – Present)
- Serve as the lead project manager for the Office of the General Counsel; identify opportunities for process improvement and establish efficient organizational structures and processes.
- Design and execute trainings for internal and international audiences on a diverse array of topics.
Teacher & Student Government Advisor; Phoenix UHSD & Gilbert USD (2012 – 2015)
- Design and deliver engaging English and Leadership instruction for 150+ students enrolled in three different courses utilizing a variety of methodologies and instructional practices.
- Mentor aspiring educators to ensure preparedness for a future teaching career.
- Lead fundraising effort raising nearly $4,000 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Arizona.
- Implement digital communication systems as well as multimodal lesson design to maximize instructional time and increase student engagement.
- Deliver relevant professional development sessions as needed.
Member Engagement Coordinator, Camelback CrossFit; Scottsdale, AZ (2015 – Present)
- Organize monthly events to engage membership and create added value.
- Drive digital communication between gym stakeholders to enhance customer experience.
- Utilize data analysis tools to track success, identify trends, and develop action plans.
Management, City of Phoenix Aquatics; Phoenix, AZ (2012 – 2014)
- Directed daily operations of a staff of 20+ employees ensuring efficiency and compliance in guest services, bookkeeping, and overall safety.
- Designed and executed weekly trainings and daily drills to reinforce effective life-saving strategies and teamwork.
- M.A. Rhetoric & Teaching Writing, 2016; Northern Arizona University
- B.A. English (Literature), 2012; Arizona State University
- B.A.E. Secondary Education (English), 2012; Arizona State University